Based in Groningen, The Netherlands
PC / Mac
OOSOOM is a puzzle platformer in which you can close your eyes and cover your ears to make elements in the world, from boulders to entire chunks of earth, disappear. The dream world is being blended by nightmares, though, so you'll face blocks that won't be budged by your perception gifts. It's being developed for Windows and Mac at the moment, and we're looking into other platforms like mobile. The key to OOSOOM is logical thinking. The puzzles are designed in such a way that it always makes sense in the game world, and that even players who aren't familiar with the puzzle genre can play the game. For those who like to go a step further, there's an extra goal for each level that gives it just that extra challenge!
This game was created during the Global Game Jam 2014 in Leeuwarden, where it was awarded the first prize by the jury. Because of that it was also nominated for the Kleine Uil, the Dutch prize for best GGJ game of the year, and made it to the last five. Now it's been in active development for a couple of months and we're busy replacing graphical assets and creating lots of new levels for the game.
- Control the environment by closing your eyes and covering your ears
- Avoid Nightmare, which you cannot influence, or use it to your advantage
- Three worlds, each with their own obstacles and visual style
- A story about a child unfolding in between the levels
- A dreamy, peaceful soundtrack that gives you room to think
Global Game Jam trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner first prize at Global Game Jam Leeuwarden, NL" Global Game Jam 2014, 26 January, 2014
- "Nomination for "Kleine Uil" (best GGJ game of the Netherlands)" Control Gamelab 10, 25 February, 2014
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
IndieDB page for OOSOOM
Contains latest news and images. indiedb.com.
BlauwPrint is a Dutch game development duo that strives to maintain old-fashioned player connections. Their games bring people together, whether it's through cooperation or competition. Player interaction is at the core of BlauwPrint's games. This makes games a medium instead of the centre of attention.
More information on BlauwPrint, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Designer, Level Artist, Producer
Level Designer, Programmer
Audio Designer, Level Designer, Artist
Level Artist during the GGJ