Based in Groningen, The Netherlands
PC / Android
Who Will is a local party game for 3 to 7 players in which every player desires an item and creates a fitting character from a word pool to inherit that item. Players play the Heirs of a recently deceased relative, and each one has a favourite item which they want to take home with them. The game is available on itch.io now and will be free in the first week. The game was created at the Indie Gameleon game jam this month, and we polished it the days after that.
Who Will was created in the Indie Gameleon game jam in September of 2015, by a jam team consisting of BlauwPrint and 3xBlast. The days after the event were used to polish the game, mostly to benefit the usability and to make it more intuitive.
- 3 to 7 players on one device in one room!
- Laidback gameplay--have conversations while you play!
- A round only takes a few minutes.
- 100 million character creation options (give or take a few).
- Fight to inherit sandwiches, the Holy Grail, or sentient rocks.
There are currently no trailers available for Who Will. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Gameplay" Indie Gameleon, Hamburg, September 2015.
- "Kafka Award" Indie Gameleon, Hamburg, September 2015.
- "OMG Award" Indie Gameleon, Hamburg, September 2015.
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
BlauwPrint is a Dutch game development duo that strives to maintain old-fashioned player connections. Their games bring people together, whether it's through cooperation or competition. Player interaction is at the core of BlauwPrint's games. This makes games a medium instead of the centre of attention.
More information on BlauwPrint, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Who Will Credits
Marketing, Design, Art - BlauwPrint
Programming, Design - BlauwPrint
Design, Audio - 3xBlast